When you open a PowerShell file in Visual Studio Code, you may see following error:
The terminal process terminated with exit code: 1
The issue usually occurred on new provisioned system or enterprise environment with restricted security policy. The reason and solution are same like my other post: “Timed out waiting for the PowerShell extension to start” in Visual Studio Code.
I wrote a post talk about how to install Git and integrate with Visual Studio Code for Bitbucket server. Today, I got following message when I cloned a new repository. The reason was incorrect password.
fatal: Authentication failed for ‘https://bb.zhengwu.org/vmware.git/’
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Following is express solution for authentication failed for git repository clone.
- Open “Credential Manager” on Windows
a. Click Start button
b. Type “Credential Manager” and open it
c. Click “Windows Credentials“.
- Change password for Git repository
a. Click your Git repository in the list
b. Click “Edit” to change credential.
A new tab with name “Untitled-1” is opened by default when you run Visual Studio if you closed all files last time run Visual Studio. It’s not big deal but annoying. Following is how to disable the default untitled tab in Visual Studio
- Click “Manage” button on lower left corner of Visual Studio.
- Search keyword “Untitled“.
- You will find a option call “Workbench: Startup Editor“.
- It’s “newUntitiledFile” by default.
- Change it to “none“.
Now. “Untitled-1” tab goes away when you launch Visual Studio next time.
Cisco UCS Manager shows following errors with code “F1001201”.
Applying moref properties(FSM:sam:dme:MorefImportRootApplyMoRefs). Remote-Invocation-Error: FSM Retries Exhausted.
The reason is Cisco UCS Manager cannot imports some configurations when the UCS is setup.
- Login to Cisco UCS Manager by SSH.
- Run following commands:
- If you want to see what is pending on importing please run following commands, otherwise skip this step:
# show pending-import
# show pending-import fsm status expand detail
- Delete pending imports:
# delete pending-import
- The alerts should go away now in Cisco UCS Manager GUI.
This procedure is online operation without downtime required.